Anderson Air is an HVAC contractor specializing in new construction, remodeling and service work in Northwest Arkansas.
We’re big on building connections - we’re known locally for our quality work and strong relationships: with our customers, our community, and with each other. We encourage and reward hustle, humility, and long-term thinking. It is our belief that every role in our ecosystem, when done with expertise, care, and excellence, is a profession of honor.
* Accepted file types: doc, docm, docx, pdf or zip
We are committed to increasing pathways to prosperity for everyone who works with us. We take pride in what we do, and prioritize the financial and personal wellbeing of those that work within our ecosystem:
Anderson is a fast-growing company with a lot of personal growth opportunities. We pride ourselves on having a close-knit team of people who are leaders in the industry. We recognize top talent and provide pathways to prosperity for those willing to put in the work ensuring we actively promote from within. If you’re looking to grow personally and professionally, this is a great opportunity for you.
Everything we do, we do with keeping our core values of HOME close to our heart:
Hardworking – Good things come to those who work hard and don’t give up! We believe in continually setting higher standards.
Operate with Honesty & Integrity – We believe in doing the right thing even when no one is watching. We speak with truthfulness and sincerity, acting with honesty and fairness.
Make a habit of following through – You are what you do, not what you say you’ll do. We are committed to results, by being accountable through completion.
Everyone over the individual – we believe in fostering community and caring personally, by finding the opportunity to make a difference for other people.
We also offer:
- Holiday Pay
- Health Insurance
- 401K Matching program
- 2+ years in the HVAC field with experience servicing, troubleshooting, diagnosing and repairing heating and cooling equipment
- Politely interact with homeowners or building owners to understand their concerns, provide feedback and verify that HVAC malfunctions have been resolved upon completion of the visit
- Be able to work on a team and communicate well with dispatchers and managers
- Actively seek to understand the situation in order to educate customers and present fair and accurate product and service solutions
- Be physically able to perform requirements of the job with or without reasonable accommodation
- Complete all activities associated with business transactions including invoicing and collecting payment
- Ability to safely operate a company vehicle
- Punctual and professional
- Must successfully complete a background check and drug screening
Education / Certification Required:
- Valid Driver’s License with an acceptable driving record
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Coursework related to mechanical/electrical troubleshooting and diagnostics is preferred
- Associates or Bachelor degree in HVAC/R is preferred
- EPA – Universal is required